Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jipeng

Competency compliance summary error

in WC Competency Adoption and compliance part, there are some non-compliance job in the summary data but when I search in FDP > OA-Prepare > Personnel Assignment, it shows demend meet compliance, is there anything else that may affect personnel competency judgement beyond the basic logic?  

3 REPLIES 3
Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @Jipeng , 

what's the issue that we could help with, can you post like a sample of what you want to acheive and the error facing.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi Idrissshatila,

THANKS for your respond. I am trying to improve the Competency Adoption and Compliance condition of my location. So I'd appreciate it if u can answer some questions about it.  In Power BI WC Competency Adoption and Compliance, I search like below picture and export non-compliant items to check what is the reason of personnel competency non-compliant and try to fix it per PSD requirement. 

Jipeng_0-1701848649259.png

My questions are:

1. personnel competency not compliant when we assign field crew in FDP,  if exemption created, will Power BI still consider this job as competency non-compliant?

2. In job A.1020828.71.01/A.1020828.71.02/A.1033525.14.01/A.1012432.21.03/A.1020828.22.02/A.1012245.91.03/A.1012245.91.01/A.1012306.128.03, when I check personnel assignment, it shows compliant like below picture, but in Power BI these jobs are still listed as non-compliant.  How to fix this?

Jipeng_1-1701849467628.png

Thanks again.

Jipeng

for example, if we assign only one 24hrs Field Crew and system shows it meets demand compliance, does not show non-compliance in the WC Competency Adoption and Compliance?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.