Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Tbuente
Regular Visitor

Compare individual survey results to all survey results

Hi all,

I have a survey that is hosted in Microsoft Forms. The survey results export into a OneDrive Excel file. I have created a PowerBI report that displays all of survey results in graphs. For example, a pie chart that displays how many people selected "Yes" or "No" to the question: "Do you like bananas?". This report is working very well; however, I would like to compare the latest survey result (single row), to all of the survey results. For example, if I took the survey, and answered "No" to the question: "Do you like bananas?", I would like to see a report saying "You are here", pointing to a pie chart of the results of that question.

Below is a picture that is an example of what I am looking for.

Comparison.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very familiar with PowerApps, but am brand new to PowerBI, so I apologize for any dumb questions that I may have. 😅

Thanks all!

2 REPLIES 2
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Tbuente 

If you take the answer of someone, please mark it as the solution to help the other members who have same problems find it more quickly. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards

Allan

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Tbuente 

It is unsupported to achieve your requirement in Power BI currently. As a workaround, you may try to modify the interaction between viusals as 'Hightlight' to highlight the result you want to filter out.

g1.png

g2.png

For further information, you may refer to the document . If it doesn't help, I'd like to suggest you post a new idea in Idea Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.