Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hegdecisco86
Helper I
Helper I

Clear filter on Slicer is not working on MAC machine with Chrome browser

Hi All,

Here is a strage issue. I have published a completed Power BI report in Windows 10 system with Oct 2020 version into Premium Workspace and user is trying to access it using MAC system with Chrome browser. For me the clear filter on all the slicers are working as expected. But he is not getting the clear filter icon on the same filter. 

This is the first time I have faced this issue and not sure what could be the reason. I tried to open this in all browesers from my laptop and it is working as expected.

If anyone faced similar issue, please let me know your thoughts on this. It will be very much useful if there is a solution this.

Thanks,

Rajesh S Hegde

2 REPLIES 2
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hegdecisco86 

In addition to 

Please try other browsers in Mac System. 

And please check whether you turn off the Slicer header in Slicer visual.

If this reply still couldn't help you solve the problem, please show me a screenshot of the issue.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@hegdecisco86 , Clear cache and try, and if does not work then log an issue at -https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.