Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Changing slicer panel for every action page

Hi!

I am working on creating a report. Where I have built three different bookmarks and mapped them with actions. 

Now, I have created a differents slicers and groupped them as one big slicer panel. 

Now, my issue is want some fields in my slicer panel to change for every action I change. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jayasurya_prud,

AFAIK, the current slicers cannot bind with actions.
You can create multiple buttons to bind them to your actions, then create a blank panel and move these buttons on it to simulate a slicer.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jayasurya_prud,

AFAIK, the current slicers cannot bind with actions.
You can create multiple buttons to bind them to your actions, then create a blank panel and move these buttons on it to simulate a slicer.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @jayasurya_prud ,

When you refer that you want some fields to change on the slicer panel do you refer to visualizations or data within the slicers?

If it's visualizations you need to hide/show them and update the bookmarks, be aware that is not possible to change the position of the visualizations using a bookmark.

When refering to values you want to change you need to have the options Data on your bookmark, and in this case I suggest that you also have the option of the selected visuals selected.

If any of the cases above is what you are trying to achieve can you please give some more insigths on the final result you want to have.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.