Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jesly_ajin
Helper III
Helper III

Change color of line marker in line and stacked column chart

Dears,

I have a line and stacked column chart, i need to change the color of the line marker to red when negative value and green when negative value.

Kindly help.

3 REPLIES 3
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jesly_ajin ,

Based on my test, I'm afraid that the line color of the stacked and line chart is only, what we can do is just change the only color in Data colors option. However, if you want to show the color of positive value as red and negative value as green, I prefer you to use Waterfall chart to reflect.

Please refer:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-waterfall-charts

In addition, you can also submit this idea to https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to help us improve power bi and make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

You want the line to change color in between?

I doubt about that.

You can create positive and negative measure if not then null and show in green and red color

@amitchandak hi,

I need the marker in the line chart to change the color. In the below image the red marker should be red when negative and green when positive. Kindly help.

PBI-Doubt.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.