Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cells not showing values

Hey all,

in my table not all values are visible in the columns although there are clearly values in the column. I can see the value when hovering over a certain cell. But in the table itselft values are not shown. Additionally some values start to appear when i shorten the column width. But still not all values are visible. 

Values in column "ASIN before" not visible:

Empty Column.JPG

Items visible when shorting column width:

Empty Column 1.JPG                        

Thanks for any ideas!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous , 
The ASIN before column seems to have a lot of white spaces / tab indents in the field value. Try to clean that column by removing the whitespaces from the start of that field. 
From your second screenshot it is clear that when you shorten the width of the field, the ASIN value starts performing word wrapping and you are able to view results in the form of longer cells. If you look at the cells even closely you will see that the first line is completely blank/empty and second line is filled with the letters etc. Clean those empty spaces up and your column will behave normally. 

Hope this helps, please remember to mark my answer as a solution and give thumbs up. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous , 
The ASIN before column seems to have a lot of white spaces / tab indents in the field value. Try to clean that column by removing the whitespaces from the start of that field. 
From your second screenshot it is clear that when you shorten the width of the field, the ASIN value starts performing word wrapping and you are able to view results in the form of longer cells. If you look at the cells even closely you will see that the first line is completely blank/empty and second line is filled with the letters etc. Clean those empty spaces up and your column will behave normally. 

Hope this helps, please remember to mark my answer as a solution and give thumbs up. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps a lot of blank has been add. Make a test with LEN function ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.