Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tobiasnygren
Resolver I
Resolver I

Capacity Metrics Analysis App - Reports

In the Overview page in the  "Capacity Metrics Analysis App" in the artifacts visual I have noticed the "Report" option.
I can see some reports shows up here in few of our workpspaces and I do not understand why I don't see it for all.
Is it a setting that we need to enable or something else?

tobiasnygren_0-1675332288861.png

5 REPLIES 5
tobiasnygren
Resolver I
Resolver I

Do anyone know where to read about the "report" choice?
I can't find anything in the documentation about this.
Monitor Power BI Premium capacities with the Premium metrics app. - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Looks like it is related to only "Full report Email subscription".

i'm having the same issue - hundreds of reports are not showing up. And yes, it is linked to "Full report Email subscription" - if the report is being subscribed to through this the "Full report Email subscription" feature, it will show up in the metrics app.

tobiasnygren
Resolver I
Resolver I

Any other suggestions to look at?

MAwwad
Super User
Super User

In general, reports appearing in a particular app or workspace can be controlled by different factors such as user permissions, data source connectivity, configuration settings, and so on. To determine why you do not see reports in all of your workspaces, you could check the following:

• User Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to access and view reports within the app.

• Data Source Connectivity: Make sure that the data sources used by the reports are available and accessible.

• Configuration Settings: Check if there are any specific configuration settings within the app that are controlling which reports are displayed.

• Report Availability: Verify if the reports you are looking for are actually available within the app.

Hi, and thanks for your answer.
- I am the developer of the workspace and the app

- I have access to the data source, it is sql server.
- It is multiple reports available in this app using this dataset in this workspace
- Reports are available in the app

and the "report" button will not be active for this workspace, it is the same for almost all our workspaces.
I have multiples examples for this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.