Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Jackson123
Resolver I
Resolver I

Can the same visual enable editing interaction and highlighting?

Can the same visual enable editing interaction and highlighting,Cross-filtering?

Is there a similar implementation or custom visuals?

高亮交叉筛选.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jackson123 ,

What do you mean "the same visual"? If you mean copy and paste the visual, it still supports edit interactions to filter or highlight.

vkalyjmsft_1-1667463390717.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ kalyj

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi,kalyj

I mean the high lights(filter by group1 A pillar) on group2  rendered on group 1's pillar B and C.

that is filter group1's A pillar , the B/C pillar high lights parts on group1 visual not on group 2 visual. that is the same visual.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Jackson123 , if they are two different groups, then it seems like highlight interactions

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions

hi amitchandak, thankyou for reply.

The requirement is to implement the direct interaction effect of the two graphs on one graph.

is it available?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.