Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Power Automate workflow from a Button without Power Automate visual

I am in the GCC , so the Power Automate Visual ... does not seem to call the correct location .. If I build a Power Automate using one of the HTTP methods  to add to a SharePoint List  and pass in several fields from the Power BI Table ...    I am a newbie at Power Automate  any help would be appreciated 

For example 

Search  on Skills 

table will show  multiple Employee / Email / Detail information  /  PowerAutomateLink 

so I need to add to a sharepoint list  user logged and the Employee Name that they are on when they click the button also send an email to both ( with words about they wish to work together ) ..

Kathy Stachkunas

2 REPLIES 2
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for that the information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me.

According to this submitted idea, displaying Power BI reports through Sharepoint web appears to work:

GCC support.PNG

Refer to:

Announcing the new Power Automate visual for Power BI reports

https://simplifypowerbi.com/?p=406

Power Apps/Power Automate in GCC: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Sign Up for Power BI for United States government customers - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-eqin-msft 

I am trying to call a Power Automate from Power BI  Button ... since the new Power Automate Visual is not calling the gcc Power Automate which is located at /gov.flow.microsoft.us   vs flow.microsoft.us  

So I am trying to figure out if I can call a Power Automate from Http Link with passing information from the Power BI Table that is being displayed  ... ( Such as employee data )  then that flow will create a Sharepoint List Item ...   this maybe more for the Power Automate format ... just trying to find out if anyone has called Power Automate before the visual was added ... since they might have done the same thing 

Kathy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.