Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

shivalika
Regular Visitor

Calendar Visual issues

Hello everyone.

So I was trying the Calendar visual by Tallan

At first when I put my data columns, it showed me the calanders.

Now when I am trying to put my data columns, it is not shwing any visualization at all

I tried removing the visual and re-adding it, I even tried restarting power bi and my laptop, It still is giving me this

Please help me with this

This is what it looks like

This is a screenshot of the calendar visualThis is a screenshot of the calendar visual

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shivalika 

I just tested it on my side, it works fine. could you plz confirm you' re using the latest desktop version? and make sure the format of the column is Date or Date/time.

Also, here's another similar visual as Tallan, check out the https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381179?src=office&tab=Overview whether helps.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shivalika 

I just tested it on my side, it works fine. could you plz confirm you' re using the latest desktop version? and make sure the format of the column is Date or Date/time.

Also, here's another similar visual as Tallan, check out the https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381179?src=office&tab=Overview whether helps.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

no, this is not the visual. You are in "show data" mode. Click on "Return to Report"

Even when I return to report it isnt giving me the visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.