Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

denzelg2g
Regular Visitor

Calculation with 2 datasets

Hi,

I'm new to Power BI. So this might be an issue which can be found somewhere. Although I don't know how I would find it. 

My problem is the following:

I want to view data from Google Analytics>

I have a total amount of hits on a page, let's say 100

This page is a funnel wizard in which people choose an option. Let's say I got 3 options. option 1 is 20, option 2 is 30 and option 3 is 45, making a total of 95. The remaining number is the amount of people who skipped the question and didn't fill in any options. Now I want to display this in a pie chart, but I only have the 3 option's as metric. I have got the total (100) in a table. How can I connect, calculate and add the remaining (total - option 1,2 and 3) into the pie chart? Is that something I need to do with dax? I know that it can be done in Google Sheets but I would liek a direct connection with GA. 

Thank you in advance

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @denzelg2g,

Could you please share some sample data you get from the Google Analystics? Also please share some screenshots about the desired resulsts for our analysis.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.