Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

xiumi_hou
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Button not working always back to default view

Hello, I have two series of bookmarks on the same page.

1st series: "Show App", "Hide App" 2nd series: "View by Month", "View by Quarter", "View by YTD"

I defined the "Show" and "Hide App" while in the "View by Month" mode. However, when I switch to "Show by Quarter" and then click "Show App", it jumps back to "View by Month". I want the current page to remain unchanged.

Is there any solution to this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xiumi_hou 

According to the description you provided, your bookmark returns to the page displayed by month because you only created the "Show" and "Hide App" displayed by month, and you need to create a separate bookmark for the quarter as well. That is, if you need to create bookmarks for you by month , quarterly, and YTD, you need to create 3*2=6 bookmarks.  
e.g bookmark1_ Show-> View by Month

bookmark1_ Hide-> View by Month
bookmark2_ Show-> View by Quarter
bookmark2_ Hide -> View by Quarter
bookmark3_ Show-> View by YTD
bookmark3_ Hide -> View by YTD

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

qqqqqwwwweeerrr
Super User
Super User

Hi @xiumi_hou 

If am sure this can be your possible solution since you have multiple bookmarks you need to explore this option by applying correction condition in this 

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_0-1704521155995.png

If you could share more detials that will help to solve your query. if this solution solves you problem please accpet the solution 

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.