Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Retrorock
Frequent Visitor

Bug(?) with the callout value for Gauge visuals

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but I encountered a very weird issue with the callout value for Gauge visuals.

So the callout value for the Gauge visual, after it displays an Infinity value

infinity.PNG

if I change the filters to something where it should show a value it will display NaN instead , you can tell it should be showing a value because the gauge changes to somewhere below 100%.

nan.PNG

Heck when I hover over the NaN it will show me the correct value 

hover.PNG

The NaN callout value won't change until I go into focus mode and quit, then the callout value magically resets to the correct value. I did not change anything, filters or otherwise, in between going into focus mode and quitting. 

bug.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Retrorock , Can you share values/measures you have used in Value/Target or Minimum/Maximum value

I only have value % MTD Target on my visual

% target.PNG

% MTD Target  is just [MTD]  divided by [Target]

Period.PNG

The Target for this month was not populated yet, thats why it was originally showing Infinity, but when i filter the other periods or dates, it should be showing the percentage but instead it will display NaN until I focus on it or change to another tab. It was very weird.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.