Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bubble size chart

Dear all, 

I have created a bubble size chart and changed the bubble shape to square shape. The chart shows some data on y-axis in compasion to years on x-axis. There is no data for example from 1972 till 1982, and I would like for the chart not to show that period, and to only show the last data from 1972, and new data from 1982, next to each other literally, so there is no gap in the chart (look at the picture). Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

Npro_0-1702300675095.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

This is due to the design. You can create a Stacked column chart and then change the type of the x-axis to categorical.

vtangjiemsft_0-1702539630642.png

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

3CloudThomas
Super User
Super User

You could filter those dates n the Filter Pane on this chart, not page or report level.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@3CloudThomas That doesn't help. The chart still shows the exact timeline. I would like for it to look like this, i know that it is a bad sketch..

Npro_0-1702301292633.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.