Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Aditya_Meshram
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Blinkers in Power BI

Hello everyone, does anyone know how to achieve animation in columns like the IYA columns?

Blinkers2.gifBlinkers1.gif

5 REPLIES 5
SanketBhagwat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Aditya_Meshram .

I think you will need to use the SVG template for achieving this kind of blinkers.

Refer below post for the same;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/SVG-Animation-Bouncing-Blinking-Stephen-Few-...

Thanks, 

Sanket.

If this post helps, then mark it as 'Accept as Solution' and give it a thumbs up.

Hi @SanketBhagwat ,
thanks for your reply, I followed the steps as mentioned in the post but can't seem to get the animation to work. It is showing up like this for me 

Aditya_Meshram_0-1650865296884.png

Any idea why this is happening?

Regards

I too faced same kind of issue, i tried changing the data category to Image URL it worked. Hope this helps!

mh2587
Super User
Super User

https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerBI/comments/cgaizf/animated_gif_in_powerbi_conditional_formatting/

I hope this video will help you

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn Icon
Muhammad Hasnain

Hi @mh2587 , thanks a lot for your reply, however I am not getting the option to place the gif behind the column values as shown in the gifs I posted. 
Only left of data, right of data and icon only - these are the only options available. 

Aditya_Meshram_0-1649941342933.png

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.