Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

tomperro
Helper III
Helper III

ArcGis Bubble Size 2 Tables

On an ArcGis map, I need to display a count (separate bubble size & color) from two different tables.

I have the following tables:

1. Location_Lat_Lon - This is my master table that contains the latitude and longitude of each of our site locations. I have a column that combines the name of our location with a milepost (this field is in each table to link them all together).

2. Event Table 1 - contains field that concats our Location name with a mile post and also has events by date and an ID for each event.  I will use the count of each event.

3. Event Table 2 - contains field that concats our Location name with a mile post and also has events by date and an ID for each event.  I will use the count of each event.

I need to show how many events from table 1 have occured and seperatly how many events from table 2 have occured (each by bubble color and size) at each location.

Blue bubble will show how many events from table 1

Red bubble will show how many events from table 2

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tomperro ,

You can refer the following links to get it:

Power BI ArcGis Map will not map both size and color

ArcGIS Map in Power BI; Simple, But Insightful

If the above one can't help you get the desired result, please provide some sample data in your tables Location_Lat_Lon, Event Table 1 and Event Table 2(exclude sensitive data) with Text format and your expected result with backend logic and special examples. It is better if you can share a simplified pbix file. You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.