Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ArcGIS Map Time Segment Not Filtering Location

Hello,

I have a ArcGIS map where I have a pinned location and all of our customer sites within a 100 mile radius shown. Each customer is shown as a different color and is displayed on the list on the left of the map. Our execs have requested that we show a timeline so that we can display what customers have had sales within that specific timeframe. To do this, I added the sales date as the Time section on the map which gives me the timeline I am looking for. I can go through and choose the timeframe and it changes which customers have been active on the map, which is great, but the list on the side does not update with it. Do you know of a way that I can get this to update so when a timeframe is selected all parts of the map are filtered? Execs need to be able to see the list change without having to zoom into the map specifically. 

Thanks!

I cannot disclose more information in my photo due to using company information. So I just kept a sample set of 2 locations.

pinmap.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

What is this "list on the left of the map"?  And do you select the date/time from a separate slicer?

I think we need to see a picture

Anonymous
Not applicable

A picture has been added for your reference.

Can you confirm that this is an arcgis map not a filled map?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies, yes it is an Arcgis map.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.