Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

KTP
Regular Visitor

ArcGIS Map Forgets Login

I have an ArcGIS map on a report. It worked correctly after building/publishing it. However, it now seems to have forgotten the login information for the map and I cannot login again. The only way I can figure out how to fix it is to rebuild the map every time it forgets the login info. 

I have tried clearing the cache, reinstalling PBI, different versions of PBI, adding another map visual and logging in and copying/pasting the map in question.

Is there any way to authenticate a map after it has been built?

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @KTP 

If you are forgetting your password for your ArcGIS account. esri cannot retrieve your password. You can create a new ArcGIS password using the Forgot password link on the login page. You can also reset your password on your profile page. To reset your organization-specific login account password, please contact your organization's identity provider. To reset your password for social networking logins, contact your social networking provider.

On the website, click Login at the top of the site, or access the login page directly from your organization's URL, or directly from https://www.arcgis.com/home/signin.html.

Click the Forgot Password link, enter your user name, and click Continue. ArcGIS Online will send you an email with instructions and a link to reset your password.

Open the email, click the link provided in it, and then do the following while the Reset Password page loads.
Answer the security question.
Enter and confirm the new password.

If you have an ArcGIS organization account, your password must match your organization's requirements. If your organization uses the default ArcGIS password policy, or if you have an ArcGIS public account, your password must contain at least eight characters and contain at least one letter and one number. Passwords are case-sensitive and must not be the same as the user name. Click Change Password.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm not forgetting my password. Power BI is. I login successfully but it eventually forgets that I logged in at all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.