Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Answers to Q&A

I have a calculated measure called Hiring Rate which gives me the perfect answer when I create charts with it for the required filters. However, when I do a Q&A feature in the report with the same filters, it does not give me the right answers.

for example, a card with the measure value gives the right answer and when I create a bar chart with "Hiring rate in 2018" as value and Axis as Region, it shows the right answers. However, when I want to create the same chart with a Q&A feature that says "Hiring rate in 2018 by Region", the chart that pops up does not give the right answers.

So I was wondering as to where I am going wrong. The tables for Region and Hires are mapped perfectly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I just refreshed and closed my Power BI, and then it worked!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

I test on my site but can successfully create the same visual using Q&A, Could you share me your example data and measure?

You could paste a litte data which the visual and measure should use and how the measure calculate.

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I just refreshed and closed my Power BI, and then it worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.