Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Advanced Traffic Light with imagery???

Hello all, I hope everyone is safe and well.

What I am looking for today is a vast improvement to the megre conditional formtting of a small dot as a "traffic light" project health indicator. The original data source is a macro powered Excel sheet where apart from having bigger circles, also puts a tick over the circle when the project is complete. 

All the posts about this question stem from 2018, but two years have passed and I want more now. I've seen someone use a donut chart, but that is too big, I still want to be able to present it like a table, but , but with more flexable graphics.

Has anyone looked into this already?

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Not quite understand what you're looking for. please read the post below to get your question answered more quickly.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490 

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.
Check if this link can help

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/FORMAT-icon-set-for-use-in-a-data-card/td-p/811692
Appreciate your Kudos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.