11-07-2019 05:14 AM
It's a little mind game
1) 3 monsters and 3 men need to cross the river in a boat
2) The boat can only carry a maximum of two people at a time
3) If the number of monsters is greater than the number of men on the same side of the river then monsters will eat the men and game will be over.
4) Click on the boat to move it. It must have atleast 1 person to move
5) Click on the person to board or deboard them from boat
Nice game @Zubair_Muhammad .
I really want to know how you created this game.
How you managed those animations.
If you can share some blogs or any tutorials about how you created this, that will be more helpful to know these new techniques and to learn the powerbi.
By the way i solved it 🙂
Hey there I look forward to seeing how you did this in Power BI! After solving your game, I have a suggestion for improving the game experience with more accurate instructions. Here's 2 crucial pieces of information you should add to make players understand the game more easily:
- Monsters can move the boats too!
- The number of monsters/humans on each side of the river, is INCLUDING those in the boat, while the boat is docked on that side of the river!