Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

selection d'une heure dans un segment mais dans le diagramme et/ou tableau doivent avoir plus de lig

Bonjour

J’ai un tableau et un diagramme. 

lorsque je choisis une date dans un segment A, il m’affiche le numero de voitures qui parcours plus sieurs trajets exemple

Voiture  VOIE           heure                     Nb mchdises  

Voit 1  Voie 0    2/01/2022/7H00:00      22

voit 1  Voie 1   2/01/2022 7H33:00      21

voit 1 Voie 2   01/02/2022 7H45:00     13

voit 1 VOIE 44 01/02/2022 17H22:00  1

j’ai un autre segment B, qui est l’heure si je choisis  7H33 il me propose une ligne trajet 2  Voie 1   2/01/2022 7H33:00

Je ne veux pas une ligne, je veux le trajet allant de la voie 1 à la voie 44 et la voiture qui convient une fois j’ai choisi la date dans le segment A et l’heure dans le segment B Comment faire?

Merci en attendant vos réponses. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Can you provide some sample data and expected result both in table format to help us understand your requirement better? Do you mean that you want to have 2 slicers in the report, one is to filter the date and the other is to filter the time (hour&minute)?

In your current sample data, there are two dates and four time values. Do we need to filter a date then filter a time to find the lines whose datetime values are consistent with the selected values?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I put in english also the subject.

I have two segments. A segment A who allow me to choose a date and a  segment b who allow me to choose an hour minute. I want when a user choose a hour on the segment B i WANT in diagramm or table that the table have more than a line but several ligne of this hour choosing where all voie appear. Exemple if I choose 7H33 I want to see more in the diagramm or table that the line of 7H33 even the user choose in segment B 7H33.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.