Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lawadaa
Helper I
Helper I

cant resolve error visual has exceeded available resources

hello

I'm trying to create a measure that calculate % from another measures. the idea is a performance measure consists of 5 KPIs with each having a weight percentage

for ex. perfomance measue =

10%*Core achievement

35%*non core achievement

20%* branch sales

15%* average indivisual sales agent achievement

10%* accessories sales

performance measure is then the sum of all the 5 KPI multiplied by their percentage . Each KPI is created in a measure and the final measure will take 5 measures and multiply them by the percentage weight

lawadaa_0-1699532896463.png

i created  the measure mentioned in the screenshot but once i added it to the visual it's giving the error 'visual has exceeded available resources'. i tried to reduce measures inside the performance measure from 5 to 3 and it worked but i keep it to 4 or 5 measures it gives me again the same error.

how can i get the same result from the this measure without having the error of visual exceeded available resources

the  measures i created and added in the performance measure are as below

quizzes % = calculate(IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Agent",SUM(Quizzes[Percentage])*.05,IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Supervisor",SUM(Quizzes[Percentage]))*.02))

RQMs % = calculate(IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Agent",SUM(RQMS[Percentage])*.05,IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Supervisor",SUM(RQMS[Percentage])*.02)))

30% average achievement total = SWITCH(TRUE(),[Average Achievement total]>1.0000,.30000,.3*[Average Achievement total])
30% net branch total achievement = SWITCH(TRUE(),[net branch achievement%]>1.0000,.30000,.3*[net branch achievement%])
core achievement = IF(MIN('sales agents rotation'[Position])="Retail Sales Agent",[Achievement monthly]*.8,IF(MIN('sales agents rotation'[Position])="Retail Sales Supervisor",[Achievement monthly]*.32))

accessories achiev partial% = IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Agent",IF([accessories achiev%]>1.0000,.10000,.1*[accessories achiev%]),IF(MIN('Agents list'[Position])="Retail Sales Supervisor",IF([accessories achiev%]>1.0000,.040000,.04*[accessories achiev%])))

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Use Performance Analyzer.  Grab the query for the visual. Examine the query in DAX Studio.  Refactor the query.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.