Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tanushree_Kapse
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Small Multiples in Power BI

Hi all,

How can we sort the Small Multiples by a particular field which is not used in any of the fields in the chart?

Also, how can I give individual axes to these multiples? Beacause we are having one common axis for all the small multiples and if the value of one category is very high, then the other charts look very small.

Please help, or suggest any work arounds for this.

@amitchandak , @VahidDM , @Anonymous , @daxer-almighty 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Tanushree_Kapse , small multiple has a sort option in the latest version on the measure or on the small multiple columns. small multiple  can also be sorted on sort column if needed

Hi @amitchandak ,

I am now using the custom visual Advanced Trellis Chart by Xviz for this purpose... because I needed to have individal axes for all the categories.

Now for sorting, I've put the Order column in Group By field, the chart is now sorting properly....but the Order is also being displayed in the Title.

Is there any waywe can remove or hide it from the title?

Kindly help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.