Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

feralvarez994
Helper II
Helper II

Show correct total amount

Hi everyone! 

I have 2 issues with my table:

First one - I need to have the totals of VAR SALDO CC but i cannot make it visible, i dont know why. I am sure theres something wrong with my SUMX and SUMMARIZE used in the VAR SALDO CC measure

Second one - I would like to make subtotals of the positive VAR SALDO CC and negative VAR SALDO CC, adding each one and showing the positive and negative subtotal, can that be possible?

feralvarez994_0-1660234893605.png

Both issues need to be shown in the table that is in the bottom part from the second page.

I am attaching the link with the PBI FILE im working, hope someone can give a hand!

PBI FILE

3 REPLIES 3
tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hi @feralvarez994 
Please check if this is correct https://www.dropbox.com/t/sDfAGjv2UAnm8jvm

Also please clarify the 2nd part of your question.

@tamerj1 Hi again! Thanks a lot for the quick answer. There's still something wrong with the totals. The total amount of VAR SALDO CC has to be the SALDO CC from the upper table. I dont know if i have done something wrong calculating the VAR SALDO CC. Also when i dont press any filter, the total amount is too big, i think because it calculates over all the rows in CTACTE, i only need to take in consideration the clients that are in SJ TRANSF table

About the second questions, i was trying to do something like this (if possible, if not theres no problem at all) just to make it clearer

feralvarez994_1-1660241396061.png

feralvarez994_0-1660241008908.png

Thanks again for everything that you do, and sorry if i cant explain myself as good as i want, english is not my main language haha

Hi @feralvarez994 
It is my mistake actually I did not read carefully. Please refer to the updated file https://www.dropbox.com/t/Wl4voLRK9swetyhv

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors