Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

RESTOCK BY CUSTOMER

Hi everyone,

I post here because i haven't find any answer to my question.

I have three classicals customers / sales / calendar tables.

I would like to have a dynamic measurement of the number of customers doing restock. A restock would be a customer that has more than 1 order for a product (i have a primary key on the order ID).

For example, if in january 2021, i have 10 customers ordering a product, i would like to know how many of them are ordering it for the second time or more.

Bonus, i would like to have the amount of sales associated to these restocks and the number of restocks.

I feel like this subject isn t current so it may help other persons.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Paul

For example

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Can you please supply a sample data set? It can be as simple as 3 short but representative text tables pasted into here so that others can copy them straight out into their models. Then, you'd show using the tables and a matrix, say, the exact output you're after.

To get your answers quickly... please follow this advice: How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly (powerbi.com)

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.