Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kballar1958
Helper I
Helper I

Need Dax Measure Logic to filter For card visual to drill through

Hi all,

I am creating a Pricing KPI type dashboard, using this Measure logic for my card visuals, which works. I am using it to avoid the "blank" on the card visual, and instead have a "0", if there is no current data:

Count of Workflow Status - zero instead of blank - no variable =
IF(
    ISBLANK(COUNT(Table1[Workflow Status])),
    COUNT(TABLE1[Workflow Status]))

I am also required to have a drill through on the card visuals as well. I am doing the workaround where a measure is placed on the card and the same measure is placed on the drill through page. My issue is that since my current above measure is the same(I use filters on the visual to specify the values of the workflow status), when the card is right clicked for drill through it is bringing up an option for three drill through pages instead of one. (There will be multiple drill through pages but they are hidden and only one should pop up per card visual).

I need to have three different measures for "workflow status" so that I can have three separate drill through pages that will not all pull up when one card visual is right clicked. Example below. I need only one choice of drill through page to pull up.

Dtsnap.PNG

I will still need to keep the "zero" from the original dax measure as posted above to avoid the card saying "blank" if there is no current data.

Measure 1) Workflow statuses Filter to include only Pending approval.

Measure 2) Workflow statuses Filter to include only received pricing.

Measure 3) Workflow statuses Filter to include only Waiting on Price

Thank you.

Workflow Status  
-Pending SQ Approval  
-Received Pricing  
-Waiting for Price  

2 REPLIES 2
speedramps
Super User
Super User

We want to help you but your description is too vaugue. Please write it again clearly.

Please DON'T copy & paste your DAX that does not work and expect us to fathom what you want to do. That is a bit crazy. 😀

Please just give a simple non technical functional decscription of what you want, then let us suggest the solution. Thank you.

Provide example input data as table text (not a screen print) so we can import the data to build a solution for you.
Provide example input data as table text (not a screen print) so we can import the data to build a solution for you.

Remove any unneeded columns which may cause confussion.

Rename columns to user friendly names. Dont use cr93f_cpsoo 🙄
Also provide the example desired output, with a clear description of the process flow.
Also provide the example desired output, with a clear description of the process flow.
Remember not to share private data ... we don't want you to get into trouble. 😧
Take time and care to use the same table and field names in the input, output and description so we can understand your problem and help you.
Try keep it simple and ask one question per ticket.
You will get a quick response if you put time, care and effort into writing clear problem descriptions.
Remember you are gerrting free expert help, so please put lots of proper effort to asking questions and providing example.

Vaugue descriptions can waste your time and ourtime.

Look foward to helping you when the above information is forthcoming

My Apologies, I have written it again and included your suggestions. Thank you for your suggestions and assistance 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.