Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Left Anti Join Not working for one measure out of 8 done correctly

Hello All.  So I did 8 Anti Joins that worked and 1 that is not working.  The date is the same so I am unsure how to managed this.

Here is what my data looks like in Power BI: 

This is the Numerator and I just want to subtract ALL of these regardless of ID # from the Denominator which is

AFTER this pic:

CKNIGHT_0-1632163084022.png

CKNIGHT_1-1632163167898.png

The count I am getting is 546,470 rows where I need 352, 930 which is the DIFFERENT

between the DENOMINATOR (609,196)and the NUMERATOR (256,266 rows)

I cannot understand what I am doing incorrectly as I just did a left anti join (the denominator 1st then the numerator on the bottom)

Anything else I can try?  I already tried this but I need the actual PCR_ID #'s in a table which a merge accomplishes.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks..by case sensitive are you suggesting that if the common column to join the two tables is not the same case it will not recognize it, etc? I cannot reproduce the example as I dropped it form my report.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Note that Power Query is case sensitive (as opposed to DAX).  Can you reproduce the issue with a smaller data sample?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors