Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If A=blank and B=blank and C=not blank then D

Hello,

I'm trying to make a list from the column id, if other columns like [date revue], [Valide],[No-QR7] are all empty (at the same time) and if the column [expediteur mail] is not empty.
I put the function ALL on the ID column because I need it not to be filtered at all.

This what I tried (but it doesn't work):
A traiter = IF(ISBLANK(Documents[Date Revue]) && ISBLANK(Documents[VALIDE]) && ISBLANK(Documents[No-QR7]) && NOT(ISBLANK(Documents[expediteur mail]),ALL(Documents[Id])))

I have tried with filter, calculate, and ="null" and <>"null" but it always says error

Can anybody help me??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , A new column like

IF(ISBLANK(Documents[Date Revue]) && ISBLANK(Documents[VALIDE]) && ISBLANK(Documents[No-QR7]) && NOT(ISBLANK(Documents[expediteur mail]),Documents[Id]))

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , A new column like

IF(ISBLANK(Documents[Date Revue]) && ISBLANK(Documents[VALIDE]) && ISBLANK(Documents[No-QR7]) && NOT(ISBLANK(Documents[expediteur mail]),Documents[Id]))

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it worked, thank you so much @amitchandak 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors