Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

denengland
Frequent Visitor

Calculate sum based on two slicer excluding the value selected in first slicer

Hi there,

I am trying to create measures which will calculate sum of drug, and the sum of all other drugs belonging to the category which the selected drugs belong to.

I am new to dax, but i am trying to achieve this using two slicers

denengland_1-1681329244502.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Wilson_
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello denengland,

See this sample pbix file. Not sure where the second slicer comes into play here but maybe you need it for something else.

For what it's worth, SQLBI is a fantastic Power BI resource for everybody, especially beginners.

----------------------------------
If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it quickly. Also, don't forget to hit that thumbs up and subscribe! (Oh, uh, wrong platform?)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Wilson_
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hello denengland,

See this sample pbix file. Not sure where the second slicer comes into play here but maybe you need it for something else.

For what it's worth, SQLBI is a fantastic Power BI resource for everybody, especially beginners.

----------------------------------
If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it quickly. Also, don't forget to hit that thumbs up and subscribe! (Oh, uh, wrong platform?)

@Wilson, thank you for the solving this question. Your solution works perfectly. This is exaclty the response I was looking for. I will check out the SQLBI resource per your suggestion. I greatly appreciate your help!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors