Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Priceless

Highlight Matrix Cells Based on Deviation within the calculation

I am creating a dashboadr to track quality accuracy rates and compare them based on evaluator. 
In the image below you can see a portion of the matrix. I currently have a measure set to calculate accuracy rates for each trend. 

Priceless_2-1714144940300.png

The matrix is set up to show accuracy rates for each evaluator based on the total amount of evaluations they completed. With the Total row being the accuracy rates for the whole project. 

I would like to highlight the cells based on the accuracy rates deviation per evaluator. Since these rates change based on the dates selected via the date filter, I can't set static values in conditional formatting. 
If there is a better way of getting this information via other measures or visuals, I'm happy to learn about them. 

Basically I'm looking for something like this:

IF Evaluator N Accuracy Rate is + or - 5%-9% compared to Total Accuracy Rate THEN highlight Yellow. 
If Evaluator N Accuracy Rate is > 10% compared to Total Accuracy Rate THEN highlight Red. 
and I'd like to do this for the whold column so that it will show any evaluators that have a high deviation from the total accuracy rate. 

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You could stuff the percentages into a Radar chart visual (and normalize the evaluations to the same range).

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.