Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

az38
Community Champion
Community Champion

Kudo Received badges

Hello, community!

I continue to investigate Badges section

So, in my section "All az38's Badges"  I see a hint "Earned by 1,223" under 10th Kudo Received badge

But if we go to the page https://community.powerbi.com/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/timerange/all/tab/authors/page/50 Top Kudoed Authors in 'Forums' we could explore that 10 Kudos have only 1038 users 🙂 so, what's the difference? )) 

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn
3 REPLIES 3
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @az38 - Just circling back to touch base about your inquiry. Did a little digging, we have several roles in the community that are excluded from the kudo leaderboard. Users with these roles can earn the badges for community participation, such as 'kudos received', but we exclude them from the leaderboards. Examples of the users that are not included on the leader boards would be admins, such as myself, and members of our community support team. 

Hope this helps! Thanks for being part of the community!

@BrandyG_iTalent 

so, just do not count such users in "earned" description below the badge 🙂

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @az38 

Great question! I'm sure that the leaderboard you are looking at is not all inclusive of all kudos, but I am checking and will let you know what I learn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors