Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Netrelemo
Helper IV
Helper IV

Can the platform owners please not fragment the conversations?

These days, "conversations" are a relatively common thing, right? Whatever platform you're using, there is a post and reply, and replies to replies that is normal. 

There are different ways of representing that. Stackoverflow has "Answers" and "Comments" in a very limited way. MS Teams has every new post as a Card, and then the card contains the replies too. 

This platform is none of that. 

The whole conversation is destroyed by breaking up the conversationinto separate cards which are duplicated, and littered with the same status updates "Success! This post is now an accepted solution." scattered all over, "Solved! Go to Solution!" repeated all over the place. 

In my opinion (and you don't have to agree with me, and it doesn;t mean you don't have a different experience) - it's a mess.

It's painful and really, at the end of the day, using this forum is probably my last choice. It always takes me a couple fo minutes to try orientate myself to the chaos that is the UI. 

1 REPLY 1
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Netrelemo,

Thank you for suggestion.  I will pass it along to the team. 😊

Have a great week. 

Best,

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Kudoed Authors