Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Find articles, guides, information and community news

Most Recent
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

"A day without a challenge, is a day without a learning!"

Today, I got a requirement from a client, where they asked for getting data labels along with icons along with conditional formatting, on top of the bars represented in a clustered column chart. Now this is something I had not done before, so started looking at various ways in Power BI until I achieved it.

Just to highlight here - conditional formatting is my favourite part of data visualisation in Power BI. I like to have challenges in this area as it keeps me to skill-up myself. There are many folks out there who have amazing blogs on conditional formatting tricks in Power BI, but there is a reason why I want to share my approach today related to this requirement.

Read more...

Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Graph from the "don't try this at home" drawer or a story about how the user sometimes doesn't know what he needs.

Read more...

SpartaBI
Community Champion
Community Champion

In a Power BI Embedded App Owns Data implementation, targeting Paginated Reports, it is possible to overcome the character size limitation on RLS filter values. 
This can be beneficial in a variety of scenarios, one of which is using Kusto as a data source (aka Azure Data Explorer, aka Microsoft Fabric Real-Time Analytics). 

Read more...

SamInogic
Super User
Super User

Analytical Business Reports for Business Central can be designed using Power BI.

Read more...

Helpful resources

Join Blog
Interested in blogging for the community? Let us know.