Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

saadat_rda
Frequent Visitor

Sharing through Microsoft Teams with Pro licence

Hi,

I created a few powerBI reports and shared it with different people in my company through Microsoft teams. At the time when I spoke to Microsoft sales, they said to get Pro for everyone so we did. 

Everyone that I share reports with has a Pro license and so do I. 

However, when I log into PowerBI web, it says PPU trial 13 days left and license type is  Pro. My question is, the reports that are currently displayed through teams, will they stop displaying once the PPU Trial finishes even though everybody is a Pro license holder?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @saadat_rda 

The PPU Trial means that at some point 47 days ago you accepted a 60 day Trial licence. Provided you have not created any PPU workspaces, or used any PPU specific features (Larger dataset, more than 8 refeshes per day, etc.) you won't have a problem when your licence reverts to Pro.

If you have shared reports from "My Workspace" or a Pro workspace you should have no problem.

Burningsuit_0-1667383745131.png

Hope this helps

Stuart

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
saadat_rda
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your response Stuart. 

Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @saadat_rda 

The PPU Trial means that at some point 47 days ago you accepted a 60 day Trial licence. Provided you have not created any PPU workspaces, or used any PPU specific features (Larger dataset, more than 8 refeshes per day, etc.) you won't have a problem when your licence reverts to Pro.

If you have shared reports from "My Workspace" or a Pro workspace you should have no problem.

Burningsuit_0-1667383745131.png

Hope this helps

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors