Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

GenericBIA
Regular Visitor

Users cannot see reports on the app even with permission

Hey Everyone,

I am drawing a blank here and need help. I publish the majority of my dashboards via the app function in PowerBI cloud. This worked great before the MS update of App section in PBI, but ever since then my end users cannot the reports even if I give them access to the app and the workspace.

GenericBIA_1-1668460684954.png

All individuals that are added to the app automatically receive access to the data source but still receive the above listed error. The workspace is upgraded to premium. Even if I go in manually and provide view access to the report the issue remains.

GenericBIA_2-1668460885143.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yinliw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GenericBIA ,

I can't reproduce your problem, could you please explain more specifically whether this problem occurred after the interface of the app was updated?

vyinliwmsft_0-1668502329247.png

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Yinliw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey @v-yinliw-msft,

yes, the problem is only present since the update of the app interface and was not present prior.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors