Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Costeo12345
Regular Visitor

POWER BI NO ACTUALIZA DATOS DEL NUEVO AÑO

Tengo una consulta con origen de datos a una carpeta de ARCHIVOS DE EXCEL Power BI no me carga los datos de los archivos del año 2024 sólo carga los datos de los archivos del 2023. Ya actualicé la consulta y sigo sin ver los registros del nuevo año.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Costeo12345 ,

In response to your query, here are my answers. I think you can check to see if your Excel sheet is using RLS.

You can also enter Power Query and click on the Advanced Editor, then you can change the codes.

vyilongmsft_0-1706865205380.png

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Bibiano_Geraldo
Resolver I
Resolver I

Verifica se todos os filtros estão limpos, se mesmo assim permanecer o problema, verifique se nas tabelas têm a data 2024, se caso não, vai ter que olhar os passos adicionados no Power query

Muchas gracias Bibiano por su respuesta, ya verifiqué que los filtros estuviesen limpios y eso está OK, también verifiqué que las tablas tuviesen datos del 2024 y en efecto las tienen, pero el problema sigue, Power BI sigue sin mostrarme nada de datos del año actual 2024. No entido muy bien que quieres decir con mirar los pasos agregados en Power query. 

Hi @Costeo12345 ,

In response to your query, here are my answers. I think you can check to see if your Excel sheet is using RLS.

You can also enter Power Query and click on the Advanced Editor, then you can change the codes.

vyilongmsft_0-1706865205380.png

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your response, but I still haven't found the solution, I went to check if my Excel sheet uses RLS and it doesn't have restrictions or security at the row level. I also entered Power Query and consulted the Advanced Editor, and I can't make a change some in the code, because the path where all the Excel files are in a single folder: “………\FILE_BD\Orders\”

All the Excel files rest there:

VIL202308.xlsb

VIL202309.xlsb

VIL202310.xlsb

VIL202311.xlsb

VIL202312.xlsb

VIL202401.xlsb

VIL202402.xlsb

The problem is that in the tables it does show me the information, but in the graphs it does NOT appear in the information for the year 2024

Veja se no Power Query as tabelas têm o ano de 2024 

Obrigado pela sua resposta, as informações aparecem nas tabelas, mas NÃO nos gráficos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors