Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

BrandedSaiyan
Advocate I
Advocate I

Not seeing Data Activator in Tenant Settings

Hi all,

It appears that data activator is now in public preview. From what I can tell in the documentation I'm not seeing any region restrictions on this preview, so I'm full expecting to be able to see it in my tenant settings. Please see the screen shot from the documentation below. Here is the documentation link. 

https://blog.fabric.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-the-data-activator-public-preview/

BrandedSaiyan_0-1696863657126.png

I'm not seeing this setting as a Fabric Admin. Am I missing something? Please see below screenshot for what I'm, able to see in our settings. I'm still running a Fabric trial and we are also on a P1 premium capacity. I'm expecting to see it in the red rectangle area. 

BrandedSaiyan_1-1696863781861.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pmreis
Super User
Super User

Hi @BrandedSaiyan 

Rollouts of new features are done gradually by regions. As it's already in public preview, If you do not see it yet as admin, it means it hasn't been rolled out already to your region.

I just confirmed on my tenant and it's already visible:

pmreis_0-1696891117820.png

Rollouts usually don't take more than a couple of days, so the next time you check it might already be available! Let me know.

Pedro Reis - Data Platform MVP / MCT
Making Power BI and Fabric Simple

If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help others find it. If you found it helpful, please consider giving it a kudos. Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Find me at LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
pmreis
Super User
Super User

Hi @BrandedSaiyan 

Rollouts of new features are done gradually by regions. As it's already in public preview, If you do not see it yet as admin, it means it hasn't been rolled out already to your region.

I just confirmed on my tenant and it's already visible:

pmreis_0-1696891117820.png

Rollouts usually don't take more than a couple of days, so the next time you check it might already be available! Let me know.

Pedro Reis - Data Platform MVP / MCT
Making Power BI and Fabric Simple

If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help others find it. If you found it helpful, please consider giving it a kudos. Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Find me at LinkedIn

Anyone know if this will work for Power BI premium per user or do you have to pay the huge amount of $$ and go with Capacity to get this feature?

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors