Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

SolarData92
Frequent Visitor

Exporting with Individual Filters

I have a report that I'm developing that has a slicer to select a specific project. Is there any way to export the report for each value that exists in my slicer individually instead of having to manually change the value and exporting each value. Thanks in adavance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yohua-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SolarData92 

In addition to the approach described in collinq above, perhaps you can use a BI helper that, for each report run, the BI helper will automatically read the slicer/filter values in the Power BI table visual and generate a PDF for each value. Below is a link to BI Helper

Generate PDFs from Power BI with Dynamic Slicer and Filter Values | BI Helper (medium.com)

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards

Yongkang Hua

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yohua-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SolarData92 

In addition to the approach described in collinq above, perhaps you can use a BI helper that, for each report run, the BI helper will automatically read the slicer/filter values in the Power BI table visual and generate a PDF for each value. Below is a link to BI Helper

Generate PDFs from Power BI with Dynamic Slicer and Filter Values | BI Helper (medium.com)

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards

Yongkang Hua

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @SolarData92 ,

You could do this a couple different ways.  One is to create paginated reports and then export those. Or, you could make a report and have bookmarks in it for each option and then you export that.  Or, you could set up a Power Automate and use it to select the slicers and then export the data. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors