Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

gannonm

Dynamic Subscription - Invalid State Error

Hi, I am trying to set up a Report with dynamic subscription, but keep encountering the error:

DataDrivenSubscriptionInvalidStateError

Your dynamic subscription has an invalid query for the email recipients section.: Query1.Test Email

I tested this out a couple months ago and had no problems, but now I can't figure out why I might be getting this error.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gannonm 

The error message indicates that there’s an issue with the query for the email recipients section. Make sure that the query you’re using is valid and correctly references the recipients. Double-check the syntax and any parameters you’re using.
Since you mentioned that this worked a few months ago, consider any changes you’ve made to your report or subscription setup. Have there been any modifications to the query, data sources, or recipient list? Sometimes small adjustments can lead to unexpected errors.

Here for your reference:

Create a dynamic subscription for a Power BI report (Preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Dynamic subscriptions for Power BI reports (Preview) | Microsoft Power BI 博客 | Microsoft Power BI

Work management has never been easier with monday.com, the most customizable platform (youtube.com)

Best Regards

Zhengdong Xu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors