Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Datamart corrupted? Stuck on Wrapping things Up

Hello,

Some way i not able to use my datamart anymore. The refresh will fail every time.
Try to debug it in serveral ways. Conclusion:
Even with all the tables deleted it will not be able to finish the 'Wrapping things up' stage.

BlobBlobHopHop_0-1705073434611.png

For now i fixed it to create a new datamart and change the related report. Is there another work around/way to reset? Or am i missing some setting?

Thanks for helping out!

1 REPLY 1
v-weiyan1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BlobBlobHopHop ,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue. Datamart is still a preview feature and more information needs to be improved. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce it here.
Can you elaborate on the context of your situation? For example, what is the data source you are using, what is the size of the dataset, etc., could help me to more accurately reproduce the problem you are experiencing.

I also found a similar post, please refer to it and see if it helps you.

Re: Datamart Internal error - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,
Yulia Yan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors