Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Ashok038
Frequent Visitor

Visual header is appearing on the table visual even after turning off in header icons i.e filter ico

Visual header is appearing on the table visual even after turning off in header icons i.e filter ico

3 REPLIES 3
Ashok038
Frequent Visitor

I have done the same it if I turn off the the whole header icon then this problem is not occurring but I want focus mode to be on then the focus mode is visible as well as filter icon and this filter icon stays for some time and after that it disappears

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ashok038 ,

Make sure you’ve correctly turned off the visual header. You can do this by selecting the visual, going to the Format pane, finding the Visual Header node, and turning off the desired icon.

If you’re using Power BI Service, the settings might be slightly different. Once you have disabled the feature in desktop, it should also be activated in Service. If not, go to to disable it. Service > format > visual header > visual header tooltip icon: off.

Please note that even after turning off the visual header, some options might still be available to the end user if they right-click on the visual.This is by design. The visual header options only change the icons that are visible in the header. The PG engineers don't disable the options in right click menu. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Ashok038
Frequent Visitor

Any one please help

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors