Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

dkc
Frequent Visitor

RLS not working in the IOS app

Hi, I have one user with a problem with a Power BI report which is published via App and has a RLS implemented: 

1. RLS is working on the PC and report works fine

2. RLS is not working in the IOS App (Power BI app on the IPAD). Report is just blank. 

Can you pls give me advice what can cause this issue? It is just one user, for the others it is working fine on both devices. 

Thank you & Br Daniela 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @dkc ,

I suspect that the issue is not related to RLS, but to your IPhone resources (memory??).

Can you please contact us at mpbisup@microsoft.com for additional investigation.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dkc
Frequent Visitor

HI Maya, thank you for your reply. I just checked with my user and in PC browser it looks ok, on mobile Safari browser I recognized that report looks different (background filter not working). What does that mean when  I have differences here?

Thank you, Daniela

Hey @dkc ,

I suspect that the issue is not related to RLS, but to your IPhone resources (memory??).

Can you please contact us at mpbisup@microsoft.com for additional investigation.

Thanks, Maya

dkc
Frequent Visitor

Hi Maya, we reinstalled the app and now it is working. Thank you for your offer and help 

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @dkc ,

When you view the report in your browser (app.powerbi.com), are you able to see it properly?

Can you please check using your PC browser and mobile (Safari) browser?

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors