Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

sherabhai
Helper I
Helper I

Power BI Embedded with Flutter

We have been able to Embed Power BI reports using the Power Bi Embedded - A SKU in our Web applications built on Python. On similar lines, we want to embed Power BI reports in Mobile Apps built using Flutter framwork. Any pointers twards the same?

SUnce Flutter is based on DART, we want to know what should be the right approach for embedding Power BI in Flutter based apps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sherabhai,

Normally you need to prepare an iframe on your structure to store and loading data from power bi embedded report target path and add processing from the verify and getting data steps at the backend.

For these operations, I'd like to suggest you take a look at the following link about use python to embed power bi report:

Azure Power BI Embedded SDK for Python | Microsoft Learn
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sherabhai,

Normally you need to prepare an iframe on your structure to store and loading data from power bi embedded report target path and add processing from the verify and getting data steps at the backend.

For these operations, I'd like to suggest you take a look at the following link about use python to embed power bi report:

Azure Power BI Embedded SDK for Python | Microsoft Learn
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors