Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

RemiGdt777

the last column of my excel doesn t appear on PBI

Hello, the subject may have already been asked but I did not find... My problem is that I make data extractions through SAP BI4, I store my data on a sharepoint then I call these excel workbooks on power BI by putting the path there. However, it happens (from time to time) that the last column of my excel does not appear on power BI (whether I do it automatically or manually). The goal is to automate the data refresh, but if I have to check every day that all the columns of all my extracts appear, it loses its usefulness. Speaking of this problem to collegues, no one has met him, so if anyone has an idea to solve this problem it would be with pleasure.
thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Check your Power Query code for anything that does a Table.SelectColumns or a Columns = xyz filter.

hello, thank you for this quick answer but I do not think it is that, from a blank PBI if I import one of my excels, there is a chance in four for the last column not to appear. But as soon as I export the sharepoint, without making any changes to my database, I ask myself questions about the fact that PBI does not capture my last column, but I can’t find any parameter that concerns this point.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.