Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

trobey
Frequent Visitor

Make Value appear in Report/Records

I have created a report with a bar graph, when I click on the bar graph and select "See Records" I'm able to see all the records making up the data for the particular bar graph.  However, there are some fields/columns that do not show that I would like to show when looking at the records.  I can click on the checkbox and have the data appear in the column but it does not stay there when I go back.  I want this value to permanently be part of the "See Records" view.  How can I make this happen?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI doesn't support saving the column you saved when using "See Records". You can vote for this idea if needed.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15090138-see-records-column-setup

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
christianfcbmx
Post Patron
Post Patron

@trobey It might not be a 100% solution for you but I suggest the following: make a copy of your chart (Copy and paste) and click on that second chart and convert that second chart into a matrix and you will see permanetly what you want to see ... something like this:

Captura0.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power BI doesn't support saving the column you saved when using "See Records". You can vote for this idea if needed.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15090138-see-records-column-setup

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.