Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ola1996
Helper I
Helper I

Changes in relationship

Hello, 

I would ask you about Power BI connection with Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud. Is it possible that something change in relationship in last updates??

I was creating report using Business Central on premise and all relationship worked perfect, now when I change database to cloud (migrate data from on premise to cloud BC) I want to use exacly the same tables as before but relationships don't work properly. I need to have relationshisp one-to-many  but I can have only many-to-many.  Strage situation, please help. 

3 REPLIES 3
danno
Resolver V
Resolver V

is the data exactly the same?  sometimes the relationships flag this issue if there is a null in a key column at one end of the relationship. 

(Sorry Amit - overlapping messages :))

@danno @amitchandak 

Thank you so much for your replay.

Yes, data are exacly the same. I was preparing report based on this data in January and even if I had null value in one key column I could create relationship one to many. Now I can't. Is there any option solve this problem? Now we need to implement this report on client side and we can't. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@ola1996 , if you get a null value on the one side. It will become many to many

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.