Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

arpost
Advocate V
Advocate V

How can I deploy Gen2 Dataflow without deployment pipeline?

Greetings, community. With Gen2 dataflows not being supported in deployment pipelines yet, I'm trying to figure out the best way to deploy them from workspace to workspace. Do I have to export each one as a template and import in the Test/Prod workspace? Or is there a better way?

3 REPLIES 3
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arpost 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Yes, you’re correct. As of now, the best way to deploy Gen2 dataflows from one workspace to another is by exporting each one as a template and then importing it into the target workspace.
Re: Move dataflow to other workspace - Microsoft Fabric Community
Migrating Power BI Dataflows Across Workspaces | Sandeep Pawar (pawarbi.github.io)

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi @arpost 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query has been resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @arpost 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query has been resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.