Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rwachte2

Expression.Error: The import Pipeline.DefaultModelStorage matches no exports.

Hi,

Recently, my dataflows have all started to break when being published after working normally before. Now, whenever I go to publish my dataflows, I am getting the following error:

dataflow publish error.PNG

I feel like it has something to do with staging (which is enabled). Currently this is the destination settings for that dataflow, but this is suddenly a problem for all of them.

rwachte2_0-1713835648577.png

Additionally, I used to have a staging lakehouse in my workspace where the destination lakehouse and dataflows are all located, but it seems to have disappeared from the workspace and is only available through the OneLake DataHub. Are these related? Even when I disable staging, I continue to get the same error. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Alven
Employee
Employee

Hi @rwachte2,

thanks for the information, and sorry for the inconvenience.

We have identified a bug and we are working on a fix. In the coming days I will share more details on when the fix is expected to be available.

Best regards,

Alessandro

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alven
Employee
Employee

@rwachte2 For your info, the fix should be available by the end of the week.

Hi @rwachte2,

the fix is now available, and you should not encounter the issue you mentioned if you re-publish your dataflow. Please try again and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Alven
Employee
Employee

Hi @rwachte2,

thanks for the information, and sorry for the inconvenience.

We have identified a bug and we are working on a fix. In the coming days I will share more details on when the fix is expected to be available.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Hi @rwachte2 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Thanks for the details provided @Alven . I will keep posted regarding the updates here.
Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.