Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

terickson
Frequent Visitor

"Datamart server error" upon attempting to create Fabric warehouse

Hello,

I'm attempting to create a Warehouse on our Fabric capacity (F2), and each time I've attempted to in the past week, I've encountered this error:

terickson_0-1701269974200.png

Any insight on this? Our capacity is currently running, so I'm not sure of what's happening. All feedback appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

4 REPLIES 4
terickson
Frequent Visitor

@v-nikhilan-msft Thanks for replying. I've seen this issue over the past week+ without any success provisioning a Fabric warehouse, so to me it does not appear to be transient.

Hi @terickson 
Thanks for the reply. In your case, the request to create a warehouse is not reaching the capacity at all. So the issue is not due to capacity.
This is the error for your activity id :
'RunWithRetries' failed to run, attempt 2 of 3. error: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
I suggest you to reach out to our support team so they can do a more thorough investigation on why this is happening: Support
After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Hi @terickson 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you got a chance to create a support ticket. If yes please share the ticket details.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @terickson 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Apologies for the issue you have been facing. This looks like a transient issue. 
Can you please try to create a new warehouse and check if the issue still exists?
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 FBC Gallery Image

Fabric Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors